Hello[:
I Love yesterday very much(:
Cause I spent me day with Yixuan & Veron! <3>
We met at Tanah Merah Mrt Station.
It was super cool, alright!
Cool cause I hugged Veron Lo!
All of us weren't wearing any same tops/bottoms. Lol!
Only me&xuan wearing the same colour hairband.
& me&veron shorts are like identical but different colours only.
We ate Macs & gossiped[:
I like LJK but not LJK Lol, very lame la
But only Xuan&Veron understands what it means :D
Yes, we took Sky Train & Mrt Train(:
Viewed Aeroplanes.
then, we left for my house.
We played Game Of Life & Twister :D
Okay, Veron is a Twister pro.
Omg, we're always losing to her.
But Xuan cannot balance well(:
But my job very easy, cause i dont tangled everywhere! Lol, lucky me(:
I love Yi Xuan's laughter too, very cute.
ha-he-ha-he-ha-he-ha-he! -softly
We watched movies[:
Watched Rob-B-Hood, Take The Lead & Tokyo Drift.
We ate Pizzas for dinner(:
They stayed till 11.33pm!
Omg, damn late.
It's like close to midnight(:
So happy, So cool!
Took pics here & there :D
& Veron's mum fetched them back(:
Blue Toyota right? :D
Then I showered & watched tv(:
& woke up at 12pm today D:
2 hours before ping-pong, dead tired.
eh! I wanna play with Mindy more often la):
Cause I get to joke with her.
The Pictures




